Friday, March 16, 2007

last night was day eleven

I have been, in a much less formatted form, keeping notes and recording stats about the gym work. I am not sure just what I inteded to do here, keep it brief, find something meaningful, keep track of the re-building of this body I inhabit... but then, nothing happened here. Words are so transient, like everything else. What may seem profound one day is utter nonsense the next. The best we can do is continue sharing what feels real. And is anyone reading, listening, hearing, caring? Or is all this just for me. Why put it out here then. Maybe just to laugh at myself as I am doing right now. The good news is eleven consecutive days of pushing aerobic exercise is happening with continued gradual improvement. Yay. Maybe I'll have more to say next time.

No comments: