Sunday, March 3, 2019

Remedies

Ok, so this time I am not ignoring the issue in the tissue so I don't explode on the commode. I see why Elvis and some others die there. I kept the body on a liquid diet Thursday through today. Dropped weight, cleased intestines, healing asshole. I believe I finally have a dietary and medical regemin that will work (as opposed to the years of doctors not having a solution). Yay for being less self-destructive. Bits of the regime are in other daily blogs, but essentially I am giving my digestive tract very little to do so it excretes very little and therein allows the hemorrhoids to heal.

I also sat less this weekend, though more than I intended because I had ratings to do outdoors at the softball field and I wanted to get some typing in. Laying dowm for too long has it's issues too. The kidneys are not happy and I just maintain some balance for them. The right one especially. Sleeping on my right side leaves me not feeling good with kidney-back pains for a couple of hours the next day, but sleeping on my left side only is not comfortable.

The food monster is sad and lonely and missing food, especially chocolate, pizza, cheese, and a few other things, but I went way overboard. Proportions (in portions) and moderation (in calories), that is what I must do.

It helped that I resolved some environmental frustrations in the living space.

Solutions, find them and do them.

Continue returning to health.

Alone, alas, as usual.

Still, do it.

Narf. :)

No comments: