Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Still Floundering, Without the Flounder

There's flounder in the freezer, but I've been eating pizza and White Castles and lasagna and all sorts of other high calorie foods late at night. Days are protein drinks, but I've been caving in at night and on weekends. Stopping tomorrow would be a wise thing to do. March must be a low low calorie month, no other sensible move. Maybe writing this will help. Hey, I'm still wearing the 34 waist pants and I'm comfortable in large T-shirts without stretching them out. Probably around 190 pounds. Ish. Drop ten pounds in March, at least. Fifteen? Twenty? Ok, ok, fifteen if I can, but at least ten. Under 180 again. We can do this! Stop the self-destructive eating and get back to the gym (or buy the damned elliptical already).

Please?

No comments: