Friday, November 2, 2018

After A Pause

No applause. Grins, though. Acceptance does that, no matter how bad it gets. A few days of cutting back calories lead to accepting an invitation to a friend's place where he insists on trying to make one feel guilty, uncooperative, and difficult to please just because I want fewer calories than he is serving and I don't want him serving portions to my plate. Portion control is even more important than what you eat, but he takes my choices to lose weight as a personal affront and whines to everyone about how difficult I am to serve. So I ate more calories than I had all week, but I was 174.6 before I left so whatever. More of the same at another friend tomorrow, then a few days of near fast and I may be back under 175. Find more in the food blog, which has almost become a weight loss blog, which is so boringly un-foodie lol.

I have not been getting to the gym.

Boo me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After checking out a number of the blog posts on your site, I seriously like
your technique of writing a blog. I added it
to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the
near future. Please visit my website too and let me know how you
feel.

candoor said...

Ok, thanks, and where is your blog/website?

If you're not trying to sell anything, I'd even leave a link in your comment, even though it's anonymous. Why anonymous?