Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Ouch

Maybe I really was struggling (referring to the title of the previous post, without reading it, though). No elliptical in months. too many calories and carbs and fats. The body is bloated and achy, especially after a week of softball. The pitching arm hurts more than it ever has, partly because of the lack of exercise, but also because of the excessive pitches I throw with the Sunday team because they have no defense and want a lot of batting practice. Must let the arm heal. The past three days, after a major pig-out couple or few months and especially high calorie road trip to the world series (softball), I cut calories to under 500 a day and all low calorie low fat low carb protein drinks. Not the healthiest way to drop weight, but it's the way I am choosing this week because I think and hope it is better than fasting, especially since muscles need healing. The digestive front (and back) has been stable and painless and bloodless, so there's the good news.

Falling out of touch with me is worse than feeling alone out here in cyberspace, so I hope to be back again soon and a lot more often. Feel free to care, it might feel good even. Walk on through the wind, ya know?

Stay strong and narf!

No comments: