Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Why No Gym Sunday?

The push must push harder, dangit! I caved into food tonight. I had no bowel movement today or yesterday (maybe not Saturday or Sunday?) likely because I was cutting back on calories and going to the gym and the body was squeezing every calorie it could out of the food, but that was concerning and may have contributed to my cave-in (see food link above). Still hungry. Some emotional hunger must be thrown in, but I made the mistake of buying pizza and the pepperoni and cheese and bread screamed for my mouth. Eb cooking bacon at 10 PM didn't help. Still hungry. I was a sleep in the chair at 8PM and rolled into bed and the sleep ran away. World Series, bacon in the air, I caved (did I mention I caved?). I shall start again, soon, I hope. I may need to finish the pizzas cuz I am craving another right now. I have to learn to cook them just right, after all.

The gym for just over a half hour after work is the good news. Elliptical for the entire time, approximately 6.5 mph. If only 6.5 mph n the elliptical was 6.5 mph on the road, or even the treadmill. Alas, I am so very out of shape. I was not into it today, was in work shoes, but I did get there. I didn't record anything except a 77 pulse five minutes after stopping. That's actually very good, but I still feel in terrible shape. The heart apparently still remembers the positive effects (or are they affects?) of marathons and long distance workouts. I miss those on so many levels. Someday, I hoe to feel the twenty fifth mile feeling again. Or at least the fifteenth. Meanwhile, I doubt the muscles could run a mile in under 12 minutes today, maybe not under 15 (please don't let me find that out to be true).

Why are we not sleeping?

Narf.

(why am I laughing? lam)

Sigh.

Narf! :)

No comments: